Areas of practice
WILLS, ESTATES & TRUSTS
Tiana maintains a broad civil litigation practice. Her primary areas of interest are privacy law, administrative law, real estate, and estate law.
Tiana received her JD at Thompson Rivers University in 2020. Throughout law school Tiana served as the Managing Editor of the Canadian Journal of Comparative and Contemporary Law and was the recipient of Dean’s Course Prizes in Privacy Law and Fundamental Legal Skills. During law school, Tiana competed in the MacIntyre Cup Moot and was a finalist in the Hockey Arbitration Competition of Canada, which she now co-coaches. While clerking, Tiana and her team won the Exchequer Cup Moot and Best Respondent Factum.
Tiana joined Kane Shannon Weiler LLP in its Abbotsford office in 2021. Prior to joining KSW, Tiana clerked for the Honourable Justice Barnes at the Federal Court of Canada where she gained experience in administrative law, national security, and class actions.
Tiana grew up in North Vancouver. Prior to attending law school she graduated from Simon Fraser University with a Bachelor of Arts (with distinction) in Communications with a Minor in Political Science. In her spare time she enjoys cooking, paddle-boarding, and camping throughout BC.
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Law Society of Ontario, Member
HONOURS & AWARDS
- Dean’s Course Prize in Privacy Law
- Dean’s Course Prize in Fundamental Legal Skills
- Dean’s Course Prize in Canadian Journal of Comparative and Contemporary Law
- Winner: Exchequer Moot Cup
- Winner: Exchequer Moot Cup – Best Respondent Factum
- Thompson Rivers University, Faculty of Law – Year 2020
- Simon Fraser University, Bachelor of Arts – Year 2013
- British Columbia, 2021
- Ontario, 2021
We are ready to help you
Get in touch with our experienced legal advisors today! We are here to support you or your business.